30 Dec Krix 2022 – all wrapped up
2022 brought us back into the cockpit of a jet fighter plane, exploring a new extrasolar moon, hurtling down a moving train and back into the underworld of Gotham City – and we loved every minute of it!
Not only a year of great movies, 2022 saw Krix back to attending tradeshows, visiting dealers and distributors, and seeing our customers face-to-face again. Below are a few highlights from 2022:
- Exhibiting at CinemaCon USA (25-28 April 2022)
- Exhibiting at CineEurope (20-23 June 2022)
- Exhibiting at the StereoNet Hi-Fi Show Australia in Melbourne (June 2022)
- Krix visited Trinnov Audio’s head office in France (August 2022)
- Krix visited our UK distributor – Invision UK (September 2022)
- Krix Dealer Conference Australia (September)
- Exhibiting at CEDIA Australia Tech Summit and Conference in Tweed Heads (18-20 October)
- Krix’s Chinese Distributor Zene won Best Showroom award at CEDIA Asia Pacific awards (featuring an MX-30 system)
- Series MX celebrated its 7th birthday (November)
- Krix exhibiting at CineAsia (December 5-8)
2022 was also a great year for Krix enthusiasts, who outfitted some incredible home entertainment spaces and dedicated home cinema rooms. Below are some of our speakers that trended well over the last 12 months.
2022 home entertainment package:
- Phoenix floorstanding speakers – slim, stylish and packing plenty of punch – ideal for multi-channel or stereo listening.
- Graphix centre channel – offering clear and natural dialogue in a compact form factor, perfect for entertainment units and cabinetry.
- Seismix 3 subwoofer – bringing low frequency effects to life with this tight yet powerful subwoofer.
Immersive soundtracks utilising side, rear and overhead speakers continued to gain popularity. Popular options in 2022 included:
- Dynamix on-wall – ideal as a side or rear surround speaker, they are designed to complement the Krix range of front speakers bringing surround effects right to your seat.
- IC-52 in-ceiling – featuring an angled baffle behind a slim magnetic grille, these in-ceiling speakers direct sound towards your seating position for improved clarity in high definition music and movies.
In 2022 the following dedicated home cinema speakers were being unwrapped across the globe:
- MX-10 – designed for medium sized dedicated cinema rooms, the MX-10 delivers crystal clear intelligibility, large dynamic range and powerful bass.
- Megaphonix Flat surrounds – popular as both front and surround speakers, the Megaphonix Flat provide stunning accuracy, weight and detail.
- Cyclonix 15 subwoofer – paired with Megaphonix Flat fronts, or used as supporting subwoofers in Series MX systems, the Cyclonix 15 is a low-profile, passive subwoofer that delivers exceptional performance.
Products released in 2022 included the IW-30, an upgraded IW-50 and a range of commercial cinema speakers. Look out for what 2023 will bring as there are some new and exciting products in the pipeline.
2023 is already looking to be an exciting year. Krix will be partnering with Trinnov Audio, Sony and Officina Acustica to exhibit at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) in late January. Look out for more details in early January!
A number of new products will be launched throughout the year and we will be sharing informational blogs and videos, where you’ll also get the chance to meet the Krix team virtually.
We thank all our wonderful customers, suppliers, dealers and distributors and look forward to sharing the magic of movies and music with you in 2023 and beyond.
For the ultimate sound experience at home, play it through Krix!
A few cinema images from 2022. Images credited from Facebook.